NEW for September 2018!
Oak Trees Preschool
Our second Pre-School room opened in September 2018 to meet the childcare needs of all our families. Whereas our Acorns room is open from 7.30am-6.00pm, Monday to Friday, Oak Trees opens 9am-3pm, term time only. This is a great way to help acclimatise children to the hours they will be doing once they go to school.
Free places are available for children who are entitled to 15 or 30 hours of government funding.
Nurture Me understands and encourages the importance of purposeful physical play throughout the day. The Oak Tree room use a child led system to access the nursery gardens and empower the children to decide where they would like to learn during their sessions. The children have access to a variety of open-ended natural resources to investigate and use for imaginary play.
In Oak Trees the children are encouraged to develop their academic and social skills. Practitioners plan activities to incorporate the children’s interests and to expand their knowledge. By using early phonics and mathematics during play the children learn new concepts and apply these, such as counting the correct amount of cups to lay the table with. Children are encouraged to work co-cooperatively together in reaching their goals and potential.
What we provide:
- Fresh milk
- Nutritional healthy meals and snacks, prepared freshly on site
- A safe, secure and stimulating environment
- Exploration and discovery through natural resources, interactive toys and play
- Caring and experienced practitioners with a robust key person system
- Flexible settling in sessions, tailored to suit the needs of the individual child and parent
What you provide:
- Suitable spare clothing
- All weather clothing
- Sun cream and sun hat in summer, hat, coat, gloves, scarf and wellies in colder months
- Any Calpol or other medications that your child may require whilst at nursery
To talk to a member of staff about nurturing care for your pre-school child please call us on 01455 698141 or email