Blossoms – Nursery Care for your Baby
Our youngest children play in our Blossoms room which is cosy and homely.
The nursery has very strong strategies to engage with families and, as a result, they gain a good insight into children before they start. Parents are welcomed in for flexible settling-in sessions and join in with the activities in the room.
– From our Ofsted report, April 2014.
We understand what a big decision it is to choose a nursery for your baby and we strive to provide a safe and stimulating environment in our Blossoms room.
The Blossoms room has been created to give our littlest learners the best opportunities possible for early development. It hosts a variety of heuristic resources for sensory exploration along with a wide range of wooden toys and recycled open ended materials. There are comfy cushioned areas, open spaces to crawl, puzzles to solve and art resources to create with; all of which are readily accessible.
At Nurture Me, we know that a baby’s primal instinct is to explore objects by handling and mouthing them in order to discover their physical characteristics. Mental stimulation is provided through natural resources that not only activate the growth of the brain but provide rich and satisfying experiences for babies.
Babies thrive when they are healthy, safe and secure, have their individual needs met, and develop positive relationships with the adults caring for them.
Every child at Nurture Me is assigned a key person. Our highly trained & experienced staff form special bonds with their key children, which involves ensuring that babies feel safe and cared for. Key people have a responsibility to build relationships with parents and work together with them to provide care tailored to the child’s individual needs.
What we provide:
- Formula (up to 1 year of age) and fresh whole milk (not including follow-on milk)
- Baby Wipes
- Nutritional healthy meals and snacks, prepared freshly on site
- A safe, secure and stimulating environment
- Exploration and discovery through natural resources, interactive toys and play
- Caring and experienced practitioners with a robust key person system
- Flexible settling in sessions, tailored to suit the needs of the individual child and parent
What you provide:
- Suitable spare clothing
- All weather clothing
- Sun cream and sun hat in summer, hat, coat, gloves, scarf and wellies in colder months
- Sterile bottles
- Any barrier creams
- Any Calpol or other medications that your child may require whilst at nursery
To talk to a member of staff about care for your child, or to arrange to come and meet the team, please call us on 01455 698141 or email